Monday, January 3, 2022

God Is With Us


   

As we start a new year I find myself reflecting on the passed year. 2021 was a year of challenges and losses for me but it was also a year of blessings and miracles.

Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. 

Just like Joshua I have days where I am struggling and noone seems to understand my battles and I feel that God is far from me, however I can take comfort knowing that "God is with me."

God also promises in Isaiah 43 that when we walk through the deep waters he will be with us. He will not let us drown and when we walk through the fire we will not be burned.

I can take comfort in these verses because I know no matter the situation that comes, and no matter my need he is there. If I need Strength, Peace, Hope, Love, Joy, or whatever my need is. He is there to give it to me. Phillipians 4:19 reminds me that "My God shall supply all my needs."

I may not know what this year has in store for me but I can take comfort in knowing that no matter what 2022 has instore for me. I will not walk through it alone. No matter the circumstances God promises to walk with me. I know that all I have to do is put my trust in him and he will do the rest.

No comments: